Katy finally slew the TRUE or FALSE dragon last night with 5 out of 5 and a super duper £160 win before she moves to Glasgow forever.
Here are the 5 she got right. Would you have answered correctly?
- A survey of American tourists put Glasgow in the top 10 European cities to visit. True or False?
- Chimpanzees laugh. True or False?
- The British MEdical Council once reccommended Marmite as a treatment for scrotal dermatitis. True or False?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Starlight Express is based on a George Orwell novel?
- Before they have snail sex, snails kiss each other?
Tough as hell – but Katy pulled through and ONE SWELL FOOP, disguised as “ONE LAST PUSH” were cash champions, while THE THREE STOOGES (minus Conor) were booze champs.
Back to £20 next week.
For cheats and hints to win Dr Paul quizzes in Edinburgh, get the weekly email.