The Newsroom jackpot went boom on Thursday night, falling to Jason from LIQUOR & POKER, who came from behind to win the main quiz and then blasted away 5 true/false animal questions to win da money.
Would you have got all of these true/falses right? (Answers at bottom).
- A rat can longer than a camel without drinking water?
- According to an RSPCA list, the poodle is in the top 5 vicious dogs in Britain?
- Albatrosses can fly for a week at a time, non-stop?
- Albatrosses can fly and sleep simultaneously?
- An alligator cannot walk backwards?
Jason buried them all and took the ton but unfortunately I missed snapping the other half of his quiz team, so you have to make do with the ladies from CUDDLE JACKET who got several extra points during the evening for being ginger, shouting the loudest, and sharing their cigarettes with strangers.
Back to £10 next week. I might bring back the golf for a while.
For cheats and hints to win Dr Paul quizzes in Edinburgh, get the weekly email.