As an alternative to the jokes round the other night at the Reverie, I tried a bragging round.
Instruction: write down the best thing you have ever done. Best brag wins a packet of mint Viscount biscuits.
Here’s what was claimed:
- I’ve seen Elton John live in Las Vegas (at Caesar’s Palace)
- I was born with this moustache.
- I caught crabs off Chelsea Clinton
- I saved a baby from a burning bus (a number eight) outside the Reverie and put the fire oot! This is backed up by a video that a pure radge boy filmed on his tidy phone!
- I have my grandfather’s mummified ears in a box at home.
- My dad used to own this place.
- Dan hada bath with Whitney Houston.
- My brother in law won X FActor (Steve Brookstein)
- I rode a unicorn
Dan who works at the Reverie was responisble for number 4 above and that proved to be the winner on the grounds that is heroic and is definitely true.
I thought the crabs-from-Chelsea-Clinton might stand a chance but the more they were questioned, the more the team responsible appeared to have no back up.
For cheats and hints to win Dr Paul quizzes in Edinburgh, get the weekly email.