My mission to appear on all of Britain’s cash-prize game shows continues with the Deal or No Deal application form.
As you might have guessed for a show that has no quiz content, the questions on the application form are designed to tease out my ‘personality’ and determine whether or not I will make good telly when I appear.
The form is lengthy but the “save and return later” feature means I can take my time about filling in the form and try to think of something good to write for the trickier questions.
If I get on the show I could end up a quarter of a million pounds better off, so its probably worth taking my time over this (the deadline for submission is the end of March).
There is plenty of the usual stuff about whether or not I would consider myself competitive (please give examples), but here are five of the more difficult moments on the form.
What do you think I should write for these..?
- What would be a life changing amount of money and what would you spend it on?
- Who is your all time hero and why?
- If you could swap lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why? (You can’t say The Banker or Noel)
- If you were to take The Banker out for a day or night, where would you take him and what would you do?
- Write a 4 – line poem about Deal or No Deal
By the way, if you want to apply yourself, go to the Deal or No Deal website to get started,
For cheats and hints to win Dr Paul quizzes in Edinburgh, get the weekly email.